Lied dramatically about internet speed, injured my car There are So many complaints about this company, but complaining does not go far, really.Wild Blue should be served with a class action suit.

It is a guilty company. Someone please, let us band together. He changed the appt. on me, from 230 pm to 730 am.

I said i needed to eat (I have just moved, no food at home). He said he was already on his way over. I said maybe I would be better off with DSL. He said no, he was a professional and Wild Blue is five tmes faster.

I said ok. I said I need to move my car (how else could I go eat?) He said that's okay. I wasn't in his way I said well you are in my way though. He said oh, i'll move my pickup.

He moved it a little. Then he put his ladder in front of my car. I had to drive around it, making a sharp turn, heading toward this truck on an uphill grade. I could not see and he watched me as I hit a wall.

Just watched me!

He also said I needed 50' of HDMI cable for my house and that he was a professional and could get me a break on price but it would be hundreds of dollars.I bought it on amazon for 30 dollars.

Had an Experience with Wild Blue Satellite Internet?

Comments

FreedomPop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD FreedomPop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more